Out of nine initial public offerings (IPOs) tentatively scheduled for the week ending November 22nd, five actually took place. Here's a look at how they performed on the first day of trading. Liquefied ...
Friday Closing Bell: Markets Close Higher after Mixed Open
November 22, 2013: U.S. equity markets opened mixed Friday morning with the DJIA opening lower after its record-setting close above 16,000 on Thursday. An interesting JOLTS report from the Labor Department ...
Will Apple Shares Outperform Microsoft in 2014?
In mid-June of 2003, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) sold its first iPod. By September, 10 million songs had been downloaded from the iTunes store, and by the beginning of 2004 the company's stock had lost about ...
Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Rite Aid, Qualcomm, Facebook, ARM and More
Earnings season is winding down, stocks have challenged new highs and now it is time to figure out how to position your money and assets for 2014. 24/7 Wall St. reviews dozens of Wall Street research reports ...
UBS Says Internet and Interactive Stocks Will Thrive in 2014
As Americans become ever more dependent on the Internet for everything from business to social needs, the top Internet companies continue their march to stay number one in their respective fields. The ...
Top Oppenheimer Health Care Stocks to Buy for 2014
Health care has been a top sector for investors this year. The research team at Oppenheimer continues to believe that health care remains well positioned to deliver further market-topping returns in 2014. ...
Big Stock Buyback Trumps Convertible Debt Offering by Yahoo!
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) has made two announcements hidden in one announcement after the close on Tuesday. The first announcement is a $1.0 billion convertible senior notes offering which will mature ...
Latest News Videos
- Video: Amodeo Sees `Good Value' in Some Detroit Munis
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:28 am
- Video: How to Play the S&P 500
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:22 am
- Video: Kostin: Higher Interest Rates Signal Better Economy
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 10:16 am
- Video: Sitt on J.C. Penney Outlook, Ackman Resignation
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 10:14 am
Featured: Meyer: `Too Early' to Judge AMR-US Airways Outcome - Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:42 am
- Timothy Massad Nominated as CFTC Chairman
- Thursday 14 November 2013 - Features
- Twitter Prepares for IPO Launch
- Thursday 31 October 2013 - Markets
- Reid-McConnell Act Averts Default
- Thursday 17 October 2013 - News
- Talk of US Debt Default Unsettles Markets
- Monday 7 October 2013 - News
- Fed's Stimulus Strategy Unchanged
- Thursday 19 September 2013 - News
- August Auto Sales Boost US Markets
- Thursday 5 September 2013 - News