Thank you for visiting StockMarkets.com
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at this site.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Some areas of our Web site may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your name, email address, etc., for specified purposes. StockMarkets.com may also retain electronic communications you send to our or representatives, webmaster or other employees or associates.
StockMarkets tracks information about the visitors to our site as well as our affiliate sites. For example, we compile statistics on a country-by-country basis showing such data as the daily number of visitors to the sites and the requests received for particular files on the site. StockMarkets.com uses a technology often referred to as "cookies" that tells us how and when pages in our site are visited, and by how many people. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through these cookies with other personally identifiable information to tell us who you are or even what your screen name or e-mail address is. These aggregated statistics may be used to customize our Web site or the affiliate sites that we manage to better meet your needs and may also be provided to others. However, the visitor statistics that we maintain contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
StockMarkets.com considers the personal information that we may receive through our Web site and other solicited and unsolicited electronic communications to be strictly confidential. Our policy is to disclose no personal information that may be gathered on-line to unrelated third parties unless we are required by law to do so. Under certain other circumstances, we may disclose information if pertinent to internal, judicial or government investigations or proceedings. Paley Media does not sell or rent personal information to other organizations.
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete contact us at:
Paley Media, Inc.
3213 West Wheeler St., #172
Seattle , WA 98199
Latest News Videos
- Video: Amodeo Sees `Good Value' in Some Detroit Munis
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:28 am
- Video: How to Play the S&P 500
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:22 am
- Video: Kostin: Higher Interest Rates Signal Better Economy
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 10:16 am
- Video: Sitt on J.C. Penney Outlook, Ackman Resignation
- Tuesday 13 August 2013, 10:14 am
Featured: Meyer: `Too Early' to Judge AMR-US Airways Outcome - Tuesday 13 August 2013, 11:42 am
- Retailers Aim to Cash-in on Black Friday
- Thursday 28 November 2013 - Features
- Timothy Massad Nominated as CFTC Chairman
- Thursday 14 November 2013 - Markets
- Twitter Prepares for IPO Launch
- Thursday 31 October 2013 - News
- Reid-McConnell Act Averts Default
- Thursday 17 October 2013 - News
- Talk of US Debt Default Unsettles Markets
- Monday 7 October 2013 - News
- Fed's Stimulus Strategy Unchanged
- Thursday 19 September 2013 - News